$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
SRAM's Predictive Steering Hub is a dedicated hub interface for the inverted RockShox RS-1 fork. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the oversize, solid-aluminum Torque Tube axle delivers extreme strength and stiffness. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is not convertible to other axles.
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
DT Swiss' 350s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. And the Center Lock attachment makes installing and removing disc rotors simple and fast.
Shimano Alfine Centerlock Dynamo Front Hub - Compatible with 26 to 28" wheel sizes - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6V, 3.0W output - Centerlock rotor mount - Center to Flange: 28.5 R , 20 L - Color: Black - Defined Color: Black - Flange Diameter: 70 R , 70 L - Front Axle: QR x 100mm - Hub Drilling: 32, 36 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 575 g
Shimano Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 8 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible - Rotor lockring not included - Hub Center to Flange: 30.0mm - Hub Drilling: 32-hole - Flange Diameter: 92.5mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness - 6902 bearings for maximum durability - Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings - Low-drag labyrinth seals - Tool-free endcaps - Torque-cap compatible - Includes standard 15mm end-caps only, Torque must be purchased separately
The super fast engagement of Vault, now available for your custom wheel builds. Available in Boost and non-Boost and Shimano or XD cassette bodies. An oversized hub shell increases torsional and lateral stiffness, while proven 6902 bearings were selected due to their large ball diameter and durability. A 60-tooth drive ring alternately engages six double tooth pawls, giving you 3-deg engagement for near-instant power transfer. Wide bearing placement was designed to decrease load on the bearings, improving lifespan. Protecting the internals are low-drag labyrinth seals designed specifically for the Vault hubs. Finish it off with tool-free endcap swaps and you have a hub that not only moves faster but adapts faster.
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. On the winning end of countless Grand Tour stages and local races alike, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Finally, a hub worthy of the X0 name. Built to roll over the toughest mountain terrain, the SRAM X0 Hub proves that being solid doesn't mean being sluggish. Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play. SRAM went the extra mile on the X0 Hub—so you have less to worry about on the trail. Go with what works. X0 Hubs can be customized perfectly to your ride. - Super-precise SPEEDBALL bearings mean lower resistance, faster revolutions and no more time spent readjusting play - Versatile hub—light enough for XC, strong enough for All-Mountain - SPEEDBALL precision cartridge bearings for light, smooth action - 3D forged hub shell with SEEKER angled flanges for durability and fewer broken spokes
• Super polished Bearing Races • Spoke Holes: 36/32/28H • Model Number: HB-7710-R • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 120mm • Axle Type: 164mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 44mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 32.25mm (singe) / 33.5mm (double) • Center to Flange (Left): 34.75mm (single) / 33.5mm (double) • Average Weight w/o QR: 298g (w/o lockring)
$19.95 - $29.95
- Rear axle conversions for Spin Doctor Pro rear hub - Various replacement axles and conversion kits for Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs - Some conversions utilize pre-existing axle components for retrofit - Conversion kits for original Spin Doctor and Spin Doctor Pro hubs are not compatible with Spin Doctor 6-Drive hubs
- Rear axle replacement kit, 10mm nutted, DJD-SupaD - Spin Doctor, Spin Doctor Pro and Spin Doctor 6-Drive parts are generally not cross compatible - DJD and DJD-BD parts are generally not cross compatible
Light, but strong enough for all types of riding including XC through DH - Forged, CNC machined aluminum shell, 2 sealed cartridge bearings - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Includes endcaps to switch for 9x100mm QR, 15x100 thru-axle and 20x110mm thru-axle
From World Cup DH runs to big hits on your local trails, Shimano's Saint rear hub is the answer. Its overbuilt features, like a 12mm thru-axle, beefy flanges, and impact-resistant angular contact bearings, give you the confidence you need to go big and stick the landing. The freehub uses micro-ratchet construction for fast engagement so you can sprint out of the corners and pick up speed for that next double. It's compatible with 8-,9-, and 10-speed drivetrains and uses Shimano's Centerlock Rotor Mount to keep rotor swaps easy.
$56.99 - $75.99
Quick-Release Model • Model Number: FH-M8000 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: QR • Over Locknut: 135mm • Axle Length: 146mm • Axle Diameter: 15mm • QR Skewer Length: QR skewer length : 168, 173mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm 12x142mm Thru-Axle Model • Model Number: FH-M8010 • Series: DEORE XT • Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc • Axle Type: 12mm E-Thru • Over Locknut: 142mm • Axle Length: 142mm • Axle Diameter: 14mm • Contact Sealing: Labyrinth & Contact • Spoke Holes: 32H • Center to Flange (Right): 45mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm • Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
- Replaces freehub body on current Cobalt or Iodine wheels with SRAM XD compatible body
- Axle/Spacing: 10 x 120mm nutted - Hole: 32-hole - Weight: 324g - Fix-G refers to a fixed HG splined body that any HG cog slides onto, secured by an HG lockring - Unlike traditional threaded track cogs and lockrings, the Fix-G setup is unaffected by rotational drive forces - CNC machined, high-polished, high-flange aluminum shell - Japanese sealed cartridge bearings, hollow CrMo nutted axle - Flip-flop hub with fixed cog threads on one side and Halo's Fix-G system on the opposite side - Use wide foot cogs, 7mm width recommended to preserve hub's HG splines - 130mm OL rear axle conversion sold separately
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
Shimano's M629 Front Hub offers durability and fast, smooth riding. This 32-hole hub features a high-quality cold-forged aluminum shell, super durable angular contact bearings with high-polish bearing surfaces, and Shimano's easy-to-use Center Lock disc mount. The included quick-release skewer makes wheel installation and removal a breeze.
$89.95 - $209.95
- Front: 9 x 100mm quick-release, 24-hole - Rear: 10 x 130mm quick-release, 24-hole - Lightweight and silky smooth 7075 alloy road racing hubs use straight pull spokes - Front has 2 sealed bearings, alloy axle - Rear features 6 pawls with double tips giving 12 point simultaneous engagement on a 30 point drive ring (12 degree engagement), CNC 7075 hard aluminum cassette body with Shimano HG splines, plus 4 sealed cartridge bearings and a lightweight alloy axle - Shimano/SRAM 8-10 speed (with spacer), Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road cassette compatible
- Axle/Spacing: 10/14 x 135mm bolt-on - Micro-drive cassette rear hub for Singlespeed and Dirt Jump - International Standard 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Bushed driver for greater durability over cartridge bearings (bearings have to be smaller for micro drive, thus prone to higher loads) - Forged 6061 aluminum shell, 2 main body sealed cartridge bearings - Includes 11 tooth (1/8") steel cog, ideal for compact drivetrain setup - CrMo M10 bolt-in fittings with 6mm anti-rotation hex fitting (helps when tightening wheel in frame) - 14mm adapters included - 9/10/11/13/16t mini sprockets available separately - 12mm thru-axle conversion for DJD-BD sold separately
$77.90 - $82.76
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
- Converts a 120mm OL spacing track hub to 130mm OL Road spacing 10mm nutted steel axle
- Internal gear 3-speed hub with HG-splined 8-10sp freehub body for use with any IS 6-bolt disc brake - 6061 aluminum hub shell with 13/32" slotted solid axle (179mm overall axle length) - Gear ratio range of 177% (33% each step) - Cassette and shifters sold separately. Special shifter setup required: internal 3sp is shifted via a standard mountain 3sp front derailleur shifter. Sturmey Archer shifters not compatible with this hub
- Front axle conversion, 15mm thru-axle, Wide Boy - Conversions for fitting a Wide Boy hub onto either a 15mm or 20mm thru-axle fork
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
Page 1 of 6 Next page