SRAM’s PC-991 Chain delivers light weight, strength, quick shifting and smoothness to your drivetrain. It boasts chrome-hardened pins and inner and outer sideplates engineered to speed and smooth shifting in all conditions. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
The PC-951 is SRAM's most economical PowerChain and maintains their high standards of quality. It boasts tough chrome-hardened pins for durability and accurate shifting. And, with its great PowerLink, you don’t even need tools to install it.
SRAM's PC-850 Chain makes a trusty partner over hill and dale. It's easy to install, too, thanks to the no-tools-needed PowerLink. Quiet, smooth, reliable and very affordable, the PC-850 is a fine value.
- Designed for normal BMX and Singlespeed riding - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 1/8-inch
$13.92 - $14.66
- Super hardened steel designed for high torque Singlespeed and BMX use
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Full Nickel Plated - Inner Plate Chamferring
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Stretch Proof Treatment - Z Bridge Shape
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Chain is the right choice for Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains. This fine chain is engineered for excellent strength, long wear and brilliant shifting thanks to a unidirectional design and an anti-friction treatment that lets it glide across your cassette. It also boasts hollow pins to keep your bicycle as light as possible.
$80.00 - $85.00
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design is anything but normal and it makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
$0.89 - $44.99
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Shimano's Tiagra 10-speed Chain offers crisp shifting and excellent durability. Smooth, precise shifts come courtesy of the engineered inner and outer plates that are specifically designed to accommodate the unique requirements of a moving chain.
With SRAM's XX1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability and weight is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, hollow pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
This chain lives up to the heralded XTR name. Shimano's mountain bike specific XTR 10-speed Chain delivers awesome shifting, reliability and durability. Task-specific link plates climb and descend the cassette faster and smoother than ever. Plus, there are hollow pins for great weight savings, and the wide-plate, mud-shedding design ensures reliable operation in all conditions.
Connex S0 chains are made of high strength alloy steel. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Alloy steel inner and outer link plates - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included Connex sX chains are nickel plated for durability. Their chamfered plate design offer precise, lightning-fast shifting, ideal for both road and MTB riding. - Stainless steel inner links, alloy steel outer links, both electroless nickel-plated - Compatible with Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo 10 speed drive trains - 5.9mm pin width - Reusable Connex master link included
- 1/2" x 11/128" - 116 Links - TI (Titanium Nitride Coating Gold) - 10 speed - Compatible with Shimano, Sram & Campagnolo 10 Speed Systems - Mushroomed Pin Riveted - 273 grams
SRAM's RED 22 11-Speed Hollow Pin Chain features hollow pins for low weight, strength, and accurate shifting in all conditions. The heavily chamfeRED outer plates improve shifting and an inner plate finish provides longer chain life. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
$99.99 - $130.00
- Super-light chain for use with 10-speed Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM with Diamond Like Coating for extra durability - Use: Mountain/Road - Size: 1/2 x 11/128-inch - Width: 5.9mm - Weight: 253g - 116 links
$8.66 - $12.00
- X101: hi-performance, chamfered, anti-drop, lightweight, Singlespeed chain for Mountain, BMX, Fixie, Track applications - Z410: bushingless design for normal BMX and Singlespeed use - Z410HD: heavy duty model has thicker sides plates for 25% higher tensile strength than Z410 - Z-710: specially shaped, extra-thick outer plates and bulls-eye riveting for frequent grinding - S10: stainless steel construction great for electric bikes, internal gear hubs, and beach cruisers - Width = 1/8-inch
Designed from a long line of dependable, lightweight chains that are built for toughness, the recommended chain for APEX 1, PC-1110. Designed with SRAM’s trusted XX1 geometry, the PC-1110 features solid pin construction, 11-speed PowerLock and smooth, efficient shifting that you can count on every time out. - Optimized to work with X-SYNC rings for precise and dependable 11-speed performance - Fully compatible with all SRAM 1x drivetrains - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Polished grey - Inner Plate: Polished grey - Pin Treatment: Chrome Hardened - Weight: 232 - 273 grams - Rivet Type: Solid Pin - Speeds: 11
- The ultimate hollow pin Singlespeed chain, superlight and superstrong - Black inner links and white outer links, cut-out to reduce weight - Pins tested at an impressive tensile strength of 1300Kgf - Profiled link plates allow maximum cog wrap (as low as 9 tooth) - Packaged in a round tin box. 325/355g
$7.75 - $9.00
- Designed for normal 7 or 8 speed use - Sold with individual hang card packaging - Width: 3/32-inch
- The heavy duty little brother of the Badger Pro Singlespeed chain - Grind ready flat-back links are cut-out to reduce weight - Micro-drive compatible with allowing down to 9 tooth cog wrap - Packaged in a round tin box. 395g
- 1/2” x 3/32” - 116 Links - Inner Plate Chamferring - Internal Gear Hub - Z Bridge Shape
X-Superlight series chains are high-quality, high performing chains offering amazing shifting performance on any drivetrain you choose. For athletes looking for the lightest, strongest, smoothest shifting chain look no further. The main characteristic of the black Diamond Like Coating (DLC) is reduction of abrasive wear. Besides this, it’s surface hardness is higher than most coatings, this ensures a long-term function, optimal stability and higher durability. - Includes KMC Missing Link 11 - Compatible with all 11 speed systems (including Campagnolo/Shimano/SRAM) - Weight: 243g
SRAM’s 10-speed chain features hollow pins for light weight, strength and accurate shifting in all conditions. Plus, it's compatible with all industry-standard 10-speed systems. And, with its great PowerLock connecting link, installation and removal is a snap.
With SRAM's X1 Chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster — all because it doesn't have to deal with high-stress, front chainring shifting. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches SRAM's X-Sync chainrings so dropped chains and cumbersome chainguides are a distant memory. The durability is impressive, too, with SRAM's Hard Chrome tech, solid pins and a proprietary link finish for improved life span.
$33.99 - $39.99
Traditional chain pins are 3mm in diameter. The Key Chains are 5mm, and they are available with a hollow or solid pin assembly. These oversized pins are 4 times stronger than traditional pins, and the chances of bending one, whether the pin is hollow or solid, are essentially zero. The 5mm riveted pins provide added strength, but they also provide a bigger contact surface with the chain’s plates, which makes them harder to push out or bend. The hollow pin assembly, by design, allows for a stronger rivet connection to form during manufacturing, resulting in a stronger chain overall. Each plate has a low profile and an extra narrow waist that makes it harder to catch the plates at unwanted times. At 1.4mm, the plates are substantially thicker than the plates of any other chain, and they’re also more than 50% harder to bend than the thickest existing 1.2mm chain plates too. Users can break and re-join the chain with just a 3mm hex key. The chain’s half link plates are taller at the bends to both increase stiffness and minimize stretch. Since the use of a chain breaker to re-join the chain has been eliminated, the pins can retain their original level of tightness from the factory. Also, carrying a spare master link and 3mm allen key in most cases is enough to repair the Key Chain when riding, so lugging around a chain tool is usually unnecessary. By using material as efficiently as possible, Odyssey has strengthened every component of the chain and kept the weight in the same range as their Bluebird chain. Stretching of the chain is minimized by using a standard alternating plate pattern and limiting the chain to a single, beefed up half link. This configuration maximizes the lifespan of the sprocket and driver. - Width: 1/8-inch
When a chain has to do both front and rear shifting, certain compromises have to be made to make it work. With SRAM's XX1 chain, it's 1x11 all the time, so the chain can be narrower, stronger, faster, since it doesn't have to deal with a front derailleur. Since it only has to do rear shifts, gear changes are telepathically fast and feathery light. Its "wide tooth, narrow tooth" pattern perfectly matches the chainrings to hold onto your chain so dropped chains are a distant memory. SRAM's Hard Chrome tech gives the chain maximum strength, and a proprietary link finish provides improved life span too. Welcome to the future of mountain drivetrains.
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
$7.39 - $10.99
- An economical replacement chain for 1 speed and 6/7 speed non-index shifting systems. - 1/2 x 1/8 - 300 grams
Page 1 of 5 Next page