Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
• Replacement hoods for Cane Creek SCR5 brake levers • Soft, tacky rubber for a sure grip • Available in black or gum
When a four-time World-Cyclocross Champion from Belgium is given free-rein to design his ideal ‘cross brake, you get a World Cup worthy brake that relishes the punishing conditions of mud, sand, snow, and dust. TRP’s RevoX cantilever brake is built specifically for use with road-style levers, so you get a crisp, confident feel every time you tap the brakes. The lightweight twin-plate aluminum arms provide optimal leverage and great responsiveness. And, with plenty of built-in tunability like the dual spring tension adjusters, integrated barrel adjuster, and TRP’s Inplace Adjust pad holders, you can easily setup the perfect pad contact. So, when conditions turn the course into a gauntlet of muck and chaos, rest assured that the RevoX will still deliver excellent mud clearance and stopping power.
Optimize your aero set-up with Vision's Trimax Aero Brake Levers. They're made of fine cold-forged aluminum in a minimalist design that's super light and aero. They are compatible with all Vision 22.2mm-diameter bars and can be adapted to 24mm bars (bars and adapter sold separately). Vision's Drag-On brake cable set is included. These levers are for single- and dual-pivot sidepull brakes (sold separately).
- Basic replacement rotor for everday use - One piece stainless steel construction - 6 bolt - Hardware included - 160mm
- Skeleton design eliminates unneeded material while optimizing power, modulation and torque - Features dual pivot front and rear mechanisms. Both feature ball bearing actuation - Orbital pad adjustment for precise setup without chatter - Includes color-matched alloy-cartridge pads with special compound, alloy hardware, and a 13.5mm front-mount recessed T-nut - Dual pivot front/rear - Wheel: front/rear set - Reach: 40-50mm - Weight: 284g
Double your braking options with Sunlite's Type 1 Top-Mount Cross Levers. They fit neatly on top of your bars and they're a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses and everywhere else you choose to ride. They're made of aluminum and boast a built-in reach adjustment.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey’s patented dual cable system. The M2 cable system improves braking power for GYRO users. - Right hand only (works flipped on the left) - M2 specific upper cable and single cable coupler included.
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
- Cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum arms, available in 85mm or 108mm - Precision sealed bearing pivots, titanium and stainless steel hardware - Flexible cable noodle and streamlined cable fixing point - 35 millimeters of vertical brake pad adjustment
Mavic's carbon brake pads were specifically developed according to their carbon rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only carbon brake pads with carbon rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano brakes.
· CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England · Includes mounting bolts
$17.00 - $18.25
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
Profile's 3/One Aluminum Aerobrake Levers are light and supremely aerodynamic, the perfect complement to your cutting-edge triathlon or time-trial bicycle. They boast feathery, stiff, and ergonomic 1-finger aluminum levers with a composite mount, and internal cable routing capabilities for optimum aerodynamics (cables sold separately).
Serfas' innovative BPS300 V-Brake MTB Brake Pads provide reliable stopping power. The dual stage pads clean and prevent squeaking. Plus, they're easy to install.
Serfas' durable BPV10 MTB V-Brake Compatible Pads provide reliable stopping power in all conditions. Plus, they self center for easy installation.
• Smooth Post • Standard Rim Compound • Applicable Hardware Included • Easy to Install • Durable, Long Lasting Compound
Serfas' BPS-100 Shimano Compatible Pads are functional and stylish, too. The triple compound pad cleans as it eliminates squeaks. Plus, the powder-coated finish adds a polished look. All hardware is included for easy installation.
Serfas' DBPS1 MTB Shimano Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with all current Shimano disc brakes.
When Avid began developing XX, they were looking to create the lightest, most precise and technically advanced components possible, and boy have they delivered! The XX Hydraulic Disc Brake offers superb modulation and heaps of power in a feathery light package. Every detail of this beauty, from the carbon lever to the forged magnesium caliper and titanium bolts, has been intricately designed to enhance control. For even more control, Avid's Deep Stroke Modulation, Power Reserve geometry and adjustable lever reach means you can dial in the XX to work perfectly with your hand. What's more, it comes complete with Avid's HSX rotor, mounting bracket and organic pads for powerful braking, easy installation and smooth modulation.
Serfas' DBPH1 MTB Hayes Compatible Disc Pads offer long-lasting, reliable braking. They're semi-metallic for durability and are compatible with Hayes HFX Hydraulic and MX-1 Hydraulic brakes.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
Replacement reservoir cap screw for Hope brakes.
Hope Pad Clip • Fits Tech and Tech Evo M4, X2, and V2 Brakes
- Stainless steel torx t-25 Bolt for disc brake rotors - Set of six
Mavic's Exalith brake pads were specifically developed according to their Exalith rim technology to ensure the most consistent and predictable braking in any weather conditions. - Use only Exalith brake pads with Exalith rims. - Available in standard and CXR-specific for Campagnolo or Shimano brakes.
Page 1 of 20 Next page