$113.00 - $125.00
- Compatible with drop bar levers and short pull mountain bike levers - Modeled after the popular Mafac Tandem cantilever - Sealed pivot system with adjustable spring tension and Kool Stop pads - Recommended for standard pull (not linear pull) brake levers - Made in USA
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
No matter how difficult the trail terrain, Magura's 4-piston technology and novel new ergonomics in the brake lever give you a performance package which will fill you with confidence. The MT5 is also perfect for S-Pedelecs. The aluminium, two-finger brake levers are ergonomically perfect for your hands, allowing you to easily and accurately apply the braking power you need, even during long braking actions. Their use of Carbotecture technology in the brake handle housing keeps the MT5's weight down to a minimum and provides optimal braking performance. - An evolution of the MT line, the MT NEXT lineage of brakes is the next generation of braking performance - Carbotecture Body which is a proprietary carbon weave that is nearly twice as strong as carbon laminates, aluminum or magnesium - Carbotecture radial design master-cylinder/lever with 2-finger alloy lever blade and clamp with adjustable reach, flip/flop design, and EBT or Easy Bleed Technology port on reservoir - Double Arch forged 4 piston monoblock caliper design that features anti-heat, anti-drag and anti-squeal and magnetiX brake pad system for easy pad replacement - Full-hydraulic Magura Royal Blood mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes flip/flop front or rear lever, 2000mm pre-bled tubing kit, 74mm post-mount caliper, MC/lever, alloy hardware, tubing shortening bits, and manual
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
$9.95 - $24.95
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$189.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
$8.75 - $12.00
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
$17.00 - $21.80
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable. The Springfield brake drops the two ordinary (and confusing) brake springs and replaces them with one central spring that applies the same force to each arm, requiring no additional adjustment. This makes assembly incredibly easy–just bolt it on and go. The brake arms are designed to maximize stiffness and save weight without adding excessive cost. By die-casting the arms and using shared tooling to make each side, the Springfield meets all of the original design goals, resulting in a very powerful and affordable brake.
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Intended Brake Type: U-Brake - Pad Type: One Piece
The Monolever was an instant classic and has become a clear favorite with pro riders around the world because of its familiar feel, smooth edges and variety of handle options.
$15.75 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
Sleek, stylish, and powerful, Avid's BB7 S Mechanical Disc Brake is right at home on any disc-brake compatible road or 'cross bike. Used with your road-style, drop bar levers, it provides precision actuation as well as tool-free pad wear adjustment and replacement. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in all conditions. It also includes an HS1 rotor for solid stopping power.
$6.95 - $8.95
Kool-Stop's C89 Series insert pad was designed to fit in Campagnolo 8 and 9 speed group systems. Also fits Shimano Dura Ace BR-7400 and BR-7403. Features: Patented Plow Tip Water Grooves Dove Tail fit Rim Friendly Compounds Black - Kool-Stop's standard compound which is great for all weather conditions, but designed for dry condition riding. Salmon - Kool-Stop's most famous Salmon compound is also one of our most aggressive compounds for extreme all weather conditions especially in the wet, but still superb in the dry. Dual - A fusion of Kool-Stop's two finest compounds which will give superb braking in all weather conditions. This combination produces a more controlled smooth stop!
$29.97 - $37.99
Total control is right at hand thanks to Shimano's Sora Brake Caliper. Light, stiff aluminum brake arms and dual-pivot design offer excellent power and modulation. The easy-to-use barrel adjuster let you make quick changes on the fly.
$71.99 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$84.99 - $169.99
Shimano's Ultegra Brake Calipers provide smooth, reliable stopping power in a lightweight package. They're made of cold-forged aluminum, feature easy-to-use adjustment barrels and boast cartridge brake pads designed for maximum speed control in the dry and wet. And, these fine stoppers have adjustment screws that make brake centering a snap.
$15.99 - $16.78
Shimano's Acera V-Brakes feature all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
- Cold-forged, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with built-in return spring - Clamp integrates with ODI Lock-On grips - 50g
Shimano Road brake shoe sets. - R55C4 pads - Light weight magnesium pad holder
The Springfield Brake Kit will provide easy braking upgrades along with value, as the kit will be more affordable than buying each part individually. All necessary hardware will be included as well. Doesn't get much better! - One spring design - Comes with GHOST PADS - Hinged lever clamp - Medium sized lever
$25.00 - $34.99
- Cartridges: forged aluminum cartridge holders with a threaded mounting post and standard-compound pad inserts (M70R2 versions include mounting hardware) - Inserts: replacements for worn Shimano cartridge pads (includes retention cotter pin) - Molded: 1 piece internal backbone pads with threaded post and hardware
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
$6.25 - $39.95 $9.75 - $39.95 Up to 50% Off
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Page 1 of 21 Next page