Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
CenterLine X rotors are the lighter weight version of SRAM's quiet, smooth, and robust CenterLine rotors. The CenterLine X rotor features a two-piece design with an alloy center and steel brake track. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Lightweight, two-piece design - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: 6-bolt - Includes Steel rotor bolts
- Reversible 6061 aluminum arms for left or right cable routing - Quick-release noodle is lined with Teflon for smooth action - High tension square wire springs - Thinline threaded pads with easy-to-adjust arm hardware - Made in USA
The HS33 R is the newest hydraulic safety rim brake in radial design in a portfolio of test-winning products. With its high braking power, reduced weight and perfect ergonomics, it makes an ideal partner for both road and off-road – and is equally suited for traditional, city and eBikes. Well worth a demo! - The improved legendary HS33 rim brake features a redesigned master cylinder and 2 finger lever blade - Full hydraulic rim brake system: closed design (no reservoir) - Mounts to cantilever/linear brake post studs (fork and/or frame) - Streamlined alloy brake lever assembly with integrated (TPA) Turbo Pad Wear Adjuster and integrated reach adjust - All hose fittings perfectly hidden with new designed caps - Compatible with all trigger and twist grip shifters - Full-hydraulic Magura mineral oil system with a 5-year leakproof warranty - Includes: flip/flop front or rear lever, 1350mm pre-bled (cut-to-fit) tubing, stud-mounted slave cylinders with mounting hardware, MC/lever, and manual (brake boosters included)
The industry standard cable-actuated disc brake since its introduction is still popular due to smooth ball bearing operation and ease of installation and maintenance. - All calipers have 74mm mounting bolt spacing - For use with long cable-pull levers - Pad retraction and spring tension are adjustable - Includes steel-backed sintered pads - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Hub/Disc Compatibility: 6-Bolt - Rotor Included: No
Built around one of our original breakthrough designs, the Speed Dial 7 is the smooth and powerful way to control linear-pull or mechanical disc brakes. They are super easy to install and adjust so you can dial in the modulation just the way you like. - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes. - Reach Adjust and Speed Dial Leverage Adjust - Reversible
Add a rear disc brake to your 2001 and later Trek, Klein or Gary Fisher bicycle with this International Disc Brake Mount. Please note, disc brake and disc compatible wheel hub sold separately.
- Cold forged, CNC-machined cartridge body with self-aligning pivoting posts - Triple-compound 70mm pads
$71.99 - $78.00
SRAM's CenterLine X rotors are light-weight, quiet, smooth and robust, featuring a two-piece design with an aluminum center and steel brake track. 6-bolt rotors include titanium rotor bolts.
$8.75 - $12.00
Kool-Stop's Campi 2000 insert pad was designed to fit Campagnolo systems made after the year 2000. Features: - Patented Plow Tip - Water Grooves - Dove Tail fit - Rim Friendly - Replacement pads for Campagnolo 10-speed groups Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear Ceramic: This compound was designed for ceramic coated rims and is great in all weather conditions.
Fit for modern times. The updated SRAM Force brakeset pairs mechanical rim braking with our wireless Force eTap AXS group. The dual pivot design also accounts for wider road tires without compromising braking power. - Dual pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel - Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c) - Updated finish to match SRAM Force eTap AXS - Includes SwissStop pads: Platinum Flash Pro pad (carbon rims) or BHP pad (aluminum rims) - Pad type: Cartridge - Reach: Standard
With a copper plated back plate, Kool-Stop sintered metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. The pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
$189.99 - $379.99
- The Best Balance Between Rigidity, Weight And Stopping Power - More Predictable, Linear Braking Curve - Clear Contact Feeling With Better Linearity - Stabilizer Added Between Axles Work - Sleek Design - Less Gap Between Each Arms - Comfortable Riding With Wider Tire On Rough Road - Better Clearance With Wider Tire - Compatible With 28C Tire Size
$29.97 - $37.99
Total control is right at hand thanks to Shimano's Sora Brake Caliper. Light, stiff aluminum brake arms and dual-pivot design offer excellent power and modulation. The easy-to-use barrel adjuster let you make quick changes on the fly.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Smoother operation, subtle control with minimum free stroke • Easy maintenance • Easy adjustment • Sleek, durable and clean master cylinder design with I-spec II • Finned Ice Tech brake pads • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston
Shimano Road brake shoe sets. - R55C4 pads - Light weight magnesium pad holder
•Designed for cantilever & caliper brakes •22.2mm (7/8") clamp •Forged alloy construction •3 finger •Pulls two brake cables with one lever •136g each
When Avid began developing XX, they were looking to create the lightest, most precise and technically advanced components possible, and boy have they delivered! The XX Hydraulic Disc Brake offers superb modulation and heaps of power in a feathery light package. Every detail of this beauty, from the carbon lever to the forged magnesium caliper and titanium bolts, has been intricately designed to enhance control. For even more control, Avid's Deep Stroke Modulation, Power Reserve geometry and adjustable lever reach means you can dial in the XX to work perfectly with your hand. What's more, it comes complete with Avid's HSX rotor, mounting bracket and organic pads for powerful braking, easy installation and smooth modulation.
Sleek, stylish, and powerful, Avid's BB7 S Mechanical Disc Brake is right at home on any disc-brake compatible road or 'cross bike. Used with your road-style, drop bar levers, it provides precision actuation as well as tool-free pad wear adjustment and replacement. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in all conditions. It also includes an HS1 rotor for solid stopping power.
$15.75 - $27.30
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$72.99 - $147.99
Shimano Ultegra R8000 dual-pivot brake caliper. - Clear contact feeling with balanced rigidity, weight and stopping power - Stabilizer between axles reduces deformation and improves braking efficiency - More predictable, linear braking curve - Sleek design - Narrower gap between arms - Wider clearance with larger tire sizes - Compatible with wider 28c tire size - Model Number: BR-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Brake Type: SLR EV Dual Pivot - Average Weight: 182 grams (Front) 178 grams (Rear)
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
Shimano's Deore V-Brakes feature light lever feel and all-around stopping power. Light, stiff aluminum arms actuate grippy cartridge brake pads. Conical washers set up quickly and easily for optimal braking with low weight.
- Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Intended Brake Type: U-Brake - Pad Type: One Piece
- Plastic clip prevents pistons from pressing in while wheel is off of the bike - Fits: Marta, Louise, Clara, Julie
$32.50 - $32.95
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
Kool-Stop's E-Bike disc pads are produced with a ceramic barrier between the organic friction material and the steel backing plate to reduce heat transfer into the brake caliper causing brake fade. With the heavier design and quick speeds of Electric bikes, they require a compound that will hold up and provide consistant braking power. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$9.75 - $39.95
- Thinline: Thinner, longer molded pads for extra clearance and easy adjustment - Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance - Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
$15.99 - $21.99
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
$9.00 - $10.50
The Eagle 2 is a revolutionary pad that first utilized the hardened reinforced steel internal backbone. This larger pad has been used in all areas of cycling and is a good choice when frame, wheel and fork design allow. Features: - Hardened and Plated reinforced steel backbone - Patented Angled tip plow - Water grooves - Pad-Lock washer system - Available in Threaded and 2024 Aluminum Smooth Post Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding Red: semi-aggressive compound for good performance Salmon: aggressive compound for extreme weather conditions Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping
Page 1 of 13 Next page