- Larger more ergonomic version of the original ST-lites - Polycarbonate construction safe for use on carbon bars - Comfort/riser option: use with long end toward rider - Lifetime warranty
Profile Design's Briefs give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Briefs have outstanding strength and durability. And offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
- Bar end plugs are vital for any bike. - The new Wolf Tooth Alloy Bar End Plugs feature a machined 6061-T6 aluminum end cap, a bolt, and an expandable plastic nut to comprise a lightweight, secure bar end plug option. - Available in eight colors that match existing anodized Wolf Tooth headsets, seatpost clamps, chainring bolts, and more - It is compatible with drop bars and MTB bars.
Dimension Short bar ends. - Length: 150mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 172g
Cane Creek eeBarKeep bar end plugs weigh in at only 6 grams each and were designed with both flat and drop-bar applications in mind. - Material: Aluminum
Whether you want more leverage for climbing or just more hand positions, Serfas' Stabilizer-AL Bar Ends deliver. They feature a lightweight, ergonomic design that is easy on your hands. The inner aluminum frame clamps to your bars to keep the bar ends in place, while the soft Kraton rubber outside provides comfort and a great grip. • Sleek Aluminum Frame • Soft Kraton Rubber Outer Layer • 4 mm Allen Bolt Grips Handlebar • Compatible with Carbon Handlebars
With an ergonomic shape, a universal lock-on compatibility, and a cozy yet durable rubber finish, the Cane Creek Ergo Control Bar Ends offer a great solution for adventure cyclists, e-bike riders, commuters, and mountain bikers who desire more comfort, more control, and more options. - Ergonomic shape and generous rubber grip
$11.99 - $14.99
- Reusable, expanding lock-in bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 16mm or greater - Anodized alloy cap with inox screw, lasered with compass pattern
Odyssey's custom-designed Par Ends come standard with all of their grips. Its special plastic composite will not shatter like cheap bar ends do, and they’re very lightweight. The Par End is a combination of the over-the-bar-style cap and the inside-the-bar-style to prevent the inner portion from blowing out like it does on ordinary press-fit bar ends. Comes stock on all of Odyssey's grips.
Jagwire Locking Bar End Plugs safely and securely finish the end of the handlebar. - Screw-type plugs fit carbon fiber, aluminum, and steel handlebars with 18-23mm inner diameter - Sold as a pair
- Reusable, expanding locking bar plugs are reliable and resistant to falling out - Fits handlebars with an ID of 18mm or greater - Mirror Black, Polymer body with Inox Screw, printed with Fusion C Pattern
- AL6061-T6 lightweight alloy construction - Fits 22.2mm diameter bars - Length: 130mm - Weight: 127g
Dimension Stub bar ends. - Color: Black - Length: 95mm - Material: 1-piece forged - Weight: 111g
Profile's Boxers give you versatile hand positions for improved climbing and comfort. Made from lightweight 6061-T6 forged aluminum, the Boxers have outstanding strength and durability. The offset clamps provide secure clamping power and leave plenty of room on your bars.
Cold-forged for strength, bead-blasted for grip These bar ends feature a no-slip gripping surface and offer more comfortable hand position options. Bar ends offer increased comfort, greater variability in hand positioning, and improved leverage for climbing. Bontrager Forged Bar Ends are cold-forged for strength and durability and bead-blasted for better grip and control on the trail. Product details - Cold-forged, welded alloy construction - Bead blasted finish provides grip and adds strength - Offset tube design for more usable handlebar area
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
Page 1 of 1