$24.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's SSR Stem is made of forged 6000 aluminum for awesome strength. The 2-bolt faceplate makes it super easy to install and distributes the clamping force on your bars. Plus the opposing bolts on the steerer clamp ensure safe and secure tightening. This stem can be flipped for a positive or negative rise.
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
Bontrager's RXL OS Stem lightens your ride and steers with precision. Made from cold-forged, machined, 7050-T6 aluminum, this stem is exceptionally light and strong. In fact, it's equally suited to the sharp impacts of mountain biking as it is to the long-mile rigors of the road. And its shot-peened finish offers exceptional strength while the 4-bolt faceplate makes installation easy, and the opposed-bolt steerer clamp is super safe and secure.
Vision’s TFA Aerobars were rigorously tested with sophisticated computer simulation and extensive wind-tunnel testing to create the ultimate, class-leading front end, and the fastest aerobars Vision has ever produced (3% lower drag than any other Vision aerobars). For maximum lightness and stiffness, this system is made of carbon throughout with a wing-like carbon base bar, an integrated carbon stem and blade-like carbon brake levers. Plus, it's completely adjustable to dial in your ultimate aero tuck with fore/aft and width arm-rest positioning, a riser kit and extensions that can be placed wherever you need them and cut to length, too. You also get internal cable routing for more drag reduction, ergonomic gripping areas for comfort and you can even adjust the stem angle for different front end geometries.
Electra's Cruiser Aluminum Stem is a stable, solid replacement for your original equipment. Designed to work with a 1-inch headset, the Cruiser Stem is made from no-frills aluminum that keeps off the weight while maintaining strength where you need it.
Crank Brothers' Iodine 3 Stem is the perfect addition to the front end of your all-mountain steed. It's crafted from 7075-aluminum for a trail-ready blend of point-and-shoot stiffness, low weight and outstanding durability. It also utilizes a unique wedge clamp on the steerer and a 4-bolt carbon faceplate for even more stiffness and increased steering precision, something you'll really appreciate when you're sending it down a technical section.
$21.60 - $45.00
Thanks to an ingenious system of shims you slip over your fork, Specialized's Comp Multi Stem is adjustable in 2-degree increments for a perfect fit on your road or mountain bike and optimum ergonomics. Forged and CNC'd from 6061 aluminum for excellent lightness and strength, the Comp Multi Stem also boasts a 4-bolt clamp that's compatible with carbon and aluminum handlebars. - 3D-forged and CNC-machined, 6061 aluminum, road/MTB-compatible stem - 4-bolt oversized 31.8mm handlebar interface with relieved faceplate - Equipped with top cap and 4-degree, 2-degree, and 0-degree shims - Available in 12-degree, 17-degree, and 24-degree angles 12-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 8-degree to 16-degree, in 2-degree increments - 17-degree: 10 position angle range, +/- 13-degree to 21-degree, in 2-degree increments - 24-degree: 10 position angle range: +/- 20-degree to 28-degree, in 2-degree increments - Compatible with composite handlebars - Approx. weight: 188g (110mm)
Simple, clean, and solid as a rock: Spank's Tweet stem is what you need in a stem for your dirt jump or slopestyle rig. MGR processed 6 Series aluminum has minimal flex and the four-bolt faceplate locks down your bars. - MGR processed 6 Series aluminum - Brushed anodized finish
$199.99 - $229.99
Fly faster with Bontrager's XXX Carbon Road Stem. The carbon construction is strong enough to handle the torque from 1,800-watt road sprints and the punishment of XC races. With a 4-bolt faceplate and angled steer clamp, the XXX stem distributes clamping loads evenly so its safe on ultra-lightweight carbon bars and steerers. This stem's feathery weight ensures your bike is that much lighter when the road tilts skyward and its carbon construction cuts down on vibration so you never get numb hands.
- High strength and ultra-low weight combined with a low 40mm stack height make for a great all around stem - Stem is horizontally divided and machined in two pieces, enabling weight to be reduced to the absolute minimum without compromising strength
When Spank thinks of Freeride, they think of the legend, Darren Berrecloth. And when "the Claw" thinks of stems, he thinks of the SPIKE. Fashioned from SPANK's infamous SPIKE Race Stem, with super-short stack height, true zero rise, and 35mm or 50mm lengths, the "Bearclaw" is the perfect upgrade or your DJ or FR bikes. Plus, its competitive weight makes it a favorite for Enduro and AM riders with a taste for the best. - Key technologies: MGR, chamfered bar clamp, "Snap Fit" sealed top cap Material: 2D Forged MGR Alloy, CNC - Weight Optimized Length (mm): 35mm / 50mm Rise: 0° - Diameter (mm): 31.8 Stack height (mm): 35 - Weight (g): ±150 (35mm) / ±180 (50mm) - Finish: Shot peen Matte anodized, CNC/laser logos - Discipline: race / freeride
Profile Design's 1/ZeroSeven Stem combines 3D-forged aluminum with the security of a four-bolt faceplate for low weight and exceptional stiffness, all in a simple, elegant design. It offers a 7-degree rise and can be installed in either the positive or negative position.
Profile Design's 1/Seventeen Stem combines 3D-forged aluminum with the security of a four-bolt faceplate for low weight and exceptional stiffness, all in a simple, elegant design. It offers a 17-degree rise and can be installed in either the positive or negative position.
Profile's Aris OS stem is a no-nonsense stem made from 6061-aluminum that's been shot peened and anodized for strength and durability. The 4-bolt faceplate is stiff, ultra tough and makes handlebar changes a breeze. And, the opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe and secure.
RaceFace designed their Respond stem for DH/AM riders seeking big hit performance at an All Mountain weight and beer budget cost. It's engineered to offer an optimal combination of strength, stiffness, and weight. - Forged & blasted 6061 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which could cause your bar to bend or break
Comfort is king when you dial in your riding position with Profile's Boa Quill Stem. This light and durable welded-aluminum stem features a 20- or 40-degree rise and a secure two-bolt faceplate that makes installing the handlebars a breeze.
$89.95 - $93.95
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum with logo cutout in the faceplate - 35.0mm clamp includes 31.8mm shims - 158g (35mm), 198g (50mm)
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. 35mm stack - Light enough for Trail, but strong enough for Freeride use. 210g
- Negative rise stem (-20mm stack height) - 7075 aluminum with wide 63mm faceplate - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks - 150g with A2 stainless hardware
- Forged, CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks. 128g
- Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design - Integrated (Shimano Dura Ace Di2) shift cable routing - Developed for use with the Missile Evo aerobar for optimal aerodynamics and optics
The RaceFace Atlas 35 direct mount stem is an all new 2-piece direct mount design. Super lightweight, low profile design with flush mount bolts and 5mm spacers kit to let you dial in your perfect set up. - Machined from 2014 Aluminium - Weight-saving single bolt faceplate
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
Chromag's direct mount Director stem sets the standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 150 grams. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 3D profile machining - 50mm wide clamping stance - 47mm extension - Low rise (-5mm) - 31.8 (Oversize) bar clamp
- Deda Elementi's lightest production stem - 3D forged and machined 7050 aluminum construction - Titanium hardware with removable, 4-bolt aluminum faceplate - 99g (110mm)
- Constructed from 6061 aluminum with precision machined graphics and 0 degree rise - Fits 2005>current BoXXer, Fox 40, Dorado, and 2012+ 888 forks - Exclusive Bar Positioning Clamping System eases installation and helps prevent stress risers - Visual alignment marks match up with Flight Control handlebars for precise bar roll adjustment - 50mm length - 123 grams
- Full UD OS Carbon design for ultimate rigidity - Special front clamp-design reduces stress on the bolts - Extensions: 105, 120, 135mm - Angle: -10° - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Suitable for 1-1/8-inch forks - Weight: from 195g - Color: UD Carbon
- 3D-forged, heat treated 6061 aluminum with CNC center bore to reduce weight - 4-bolt faceplate, opposing-bolt 36mm tall steerer clamp - CNC Centre Bore To Reduce Weight - 182g
Chromag's freshly carved 35mm clamp direct mount BZA stem sets a new standard for exquisite machining detail. Light weight and solid, with a wide clamping stance, the three piece design weighs in at a slim 160 grams. Chromag's direct mount stems feature a one piece main body for consistent placement and overall stiffness. - Boxxer / Fox / 888 direct mount system - 85mm wide clamping stance - Laterally stiff one-piece main body
Chromag's BZA 35 stem is strong, light, and burly. Featuring a 35mm bar/stem interface and weighing a perfect 165 grams this stem is light yet extremely stiff for positive control. - CNC profiling - Weight: 165g (50mm length)
Page 1 of 7 Next page