Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Rigid Carbon Mountain Bike Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration over rough sections for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, tapered steerer, and 15mm thru-axle ensure minimal weight and precise handling. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Custom DT RWS Skewer included - 3.0" max recommended tire size - Axle to Crown Length: 480mm - Brake Mount: IS Disc Brake 160mm - Crown Race: 40 - Defined Color: Black - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Offset: 51mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Type: Tapered - Weight: 750 grams - Wheel Size: 29-inch
When a fork isn’t designed well, you feel it from the minute you start your ride. That is why Whisky poured over every detail, pushed the limits, and broke new ground during the creation of the No.9 Carbon Disc Cyclocross Fork. It eliminates uncomfortable chatter and vibration for an astoundingly plush ride. The delightfully stiff and compliant UD carbon fiber construction, disc brake mounts, and a stiff, secure thru-axle ensure low weight and precise braking and handling. Plus, fender mount means you'll be bounding out the door on even the rainiest days. It all results in an enhanced riding experience and adds up to performance that you can count on. - Axle to Crown Length: 395mm - Brake Mount: Post Mount 140mm - Crown Race: 40 - Front Axle: 15 x 100mm - Material: Carbon - Maximum Tire Clearance: 45mm - Offset: 45mm - Rotor Size: 185mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6 - Steerer Tube Length: 300mm - Steerer Type: Tapered - Wheel Size: 700c
Classic 100% chromoly construction and engineered for modern accessories, that's Surly's Long Haul Trucker Disc Fork. Its beautiful curved blades are brazed to a lovely and tough investment-cast crown and dropouts. There are disc-brake mounts and eyelets for fenders and mounts for a standard or low-rider rack. Plus, it boasts a tough powdercoat finish that's tres chic. - 100% CroMoly steel construction, curved blades, powdercoated - Extensive mounting options with threaded eyelets in four locations: double eyelet dropouts, mid-blade, and a pair drilled into the fork crown - 51mm IS disc brake mount - 26" has clearance for a 2.1" tire
Designed with the Surly Pack Rat frame, this fork is built with front cargo carrying in mind. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features mid-blade eyelets for mounting a Surly 8- or 24-pack rack (among others). This lugged and brazed fork also includes fender eyelets at the dropouts, internal routing for generator hubs, and cantilever brake pivots. - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets for mounting a front rack - Fender eyelets at the dropout - Internal routing for generator hubs - Cantilever/Linear Pull brake mounts - 9mm x 100mm quick-release dropouts - Max tire clearance: 26 x 2.0"
Designed with the Surly Pack Rat frame, this fork is built with front cargo caryying in mind. It’s made from 4130 CroMoly steel and features mid-blade eyelets for mounting a Surly 8- or 24-pack rack (among others). This lugged and brazed fork also includes fender eyelets at the dropouts, internal routing for generator hubs, and cantilever brake pivots. - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets for mounting a front rack - Fender eyelets at the dropout - Internal routing for generator hubs - Cantilever/Linear Pull brake mounts - 9mm x 100mm quick-release dropouts - Max tire clearance: 650B x 48c
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$255.00 - $292.00
Ever wished you could lock out your front and rear RockShox suspension instantly and simultaneously, to get the extra edge for that final sprint to the finish or the grueling tarmac climb to the top of your favorite trail? Here comes RockShox's XLoc Full Sprint, which allows you to lock your SID or Revelation XX fork and your Monarch XX rear shock (all sold separately) with the simple push of your thumb. XLoc is a completely sealed, dependable lockout control, which works with a single thumb press: push to unlock, push again to lock. It’s that easy. Elite XC racers use their XLoc as often as their shifter, to gain that extra edge when sprinting out of corners or on smooth bits of the course. Now imagine being able to do the same with your fork and shock: that’s XLoc Full Sprint. Includes Motion Control X DNA comp damper, rear shock hydraulic hose, and bleed syringes.
The Straggler fork is very much like the Cross-Check fork — t's a lugged and brazed CroMoly fork with room for 700c tires up to 50mm wide. Both feature fender and rack mount eyelets at the dropouts, mid-blade threaded rack mounts and threaded eyelets on the sides of the crown for accessories. Both deliver a resilient ride and are finished in black powdercoat. The Straggler fork is equipped with a 51mm I.S. disc caliper mount and no accommodation for rim brakes. - Axle-to-crown: 400mm - Offset: 44mm - Steerer: 300mm, 1-1/8" straight (42-58cm), 350mm, 1-1/8" straight (60-62cm) - Tire Clearance: 50mm (w/o fender) Weight: 2.5 lb (1.15kg) uncut
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Clamps on to dual-Crown fork stanchions to prevent damage to frame - Easy to install and adjust, More secure and lower profile than stock bumpers - Molded loops allow clean and easy zip-Tie number plate mounting - Available for 35mm boxxer or 40mm fox stanchions, Sold in pairs
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
- Lightweight alternative to suspension forks - Butted 31.8mm 4130 CrMo straight blades with shallow radius leg bends - Internally and externally butted steerer reduces weight, minimizes stress risers - 6mm thick CNC machined dropouts with safety lip feature - Axle to Crown race: 465mm - Rake (forward off-set): 36.7mm. - Weight: 1495 - I.S. disc mount inc.
Surly's Krampus Fork lets you run up to a 29 x 3-inch wide tire so it's perfect if you're creating some sort of half-fat 29er Frankenbike. This fine fork has large-diameter, thin-wall chromoly blades that taper for a smooth and supple ride. Plus, there are disc-brake mounts and tough investment-cast dropouts, too.
Machete is Manitou's answer to the call for a lightweight, cost-conscious performance Boost fork. Incorporating their versatile Manitou Absolute+ compression damping, tried-and-true TPC rebound, Hexlock SL 15mm axle and patented Manitou hollow crown technology, a Machete is all you need to survive in the wild. - Weight Lb / grams: 2030g (27.5+/29in) 2050g (29+) - Travel: 120, 140 - Spring: TS Air - Bottom Out: Rubber Bumper - Steerer: 1.5 T - Crown: Hollow Crown - Crown Finish: Shot Peen - Offset: 51mm - Compression Damping: Kwik Toggle 2 Position On/Off Damper - Rebound Damping: Adjustable TPC Cartridge - Adjustments: Air Pressure Compression to Lockout Rebound - Leg Diameter: 32mm - Leg Material: Alloy - Wheel Size: 27.5+/29in, 29+ - Brake: Post Mount - Axle: 110mm Hexlock SL tooled axle - Crown to Axle: 27.5+/29in: 530 (120) 550 (140), 29+: 542 (120), 562 (140) - Colors: Black - Colors: Black Ano - Axle: 9mm, 20mm, QR15 - Crown to Axle: 26" - 498/520, 27.5" - 516.5/536.5, 29" - 530/550 - Colors: Black or White
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black aluminum upper tubes - Solo Air spring - Includes remote
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
700c Hybrid fork with Cantilever Mounts - Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval-tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - Welded unicrown construction - Axle to Crown Length: 403mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Canti Studs - Color: Black - Crown Race: 26 - Front Axle: 10mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24 tpi Quill - Steerer Tube Length (mm): 170 - Steerer Type: Straight - Wheel Size: 700c
Designed around Surly's updated Krampus frame (but also employed on the updated Karate Monkey frames as well), this fork has 15mm thru-axle dropouts spaced at 110mm and clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0-inch tire. To accommodate such big tires it's got a longer axle-to-crown measurement than our Ogre or Karate Monkey forks, making it a perfect rigid fork option for lots of 29ers out there. The Krampus fork's blades were designed and manufactured specifically to play well with the unique forces such a long fork with big tires will encounter, and the steer tube is standard 1-1/8-inch threadless. It has line guides for a disc brake line as well as thru-blade eyelets and Three-Pack bosses on both fork legs. - Axle-to-crown: 483mm - Offset: 47mm - Steerer: 260mm - Tire Clearance: 29 x 3.0-inch - Weight: 1180g uncut
This beauty here was designed alongside Surly's Midnight Special frame. In an effort to shed a few grams (it's for a road bike after all), they opted to utilize a unicrown design rather than a lugged one. In addition to the weight savings, it also looks really nice — don't you think? Like the Midnight Special frame, this fork is equipped with modern road standards like flat mount disc brakes and a 12 x 100mm thru-axle. For increased versatility, it has braze-ons for fenders and racks (including mid-blade!). - 100% CroMoly construction, fully brazed crown - Mid-blade thru-blade eyelets - Rack and fender eyelets at the dropout - 12 x 100mm thru-axle - Clearance for 27.5 x 2.32 or 700c x 42mm tires
$199.99 - $209.99
- Monark style linkage fork for vintage cruisers - Full chromoly construction - Disc or Drum brake mounts (160mm Max rotor) - Size: 26" - Rake: 57mm - Axle-to-Crown: 417mm - Axle: 3/8" - O.L.D.: 100mm
$387.00 - $427.00
ENVE's Road Fork is the fork by which all others are judged, built for road cyclists looking for the optimal balance of weight, strength, and stiffness. When everyone was turning away from the fork aftermarket, we focused our efforts on creating the best aftermarket fork we could. By following our mantra of functional simplicity, we developed a manufacturing process that allows the fibers in an ENVE fork to run continuously from the top of the steerer to the bottom of the drop-outs. The ENVE forks feature a hollow one-piece design free of bonding or drilling, and the brake bolt hole is molded into the crown, allowing for additional weight savings and strength. You can literally put an ENVE fork on a bike within minutes of it leaving the mold. While this manner of construction is novel, the real win is that the majority of artisan frame builders and customers choose ENVE as their fork of choice due to its confident on-road performance and handling characteristics.
$17.00 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$349.00 - $369.00
Light (actually, very light)? Check. Easy to set up? Check. RockShox ride quality? Check. Too good to be true? Not if you are referring to the RockShox 30 Gold, featuring Motion Control damping. - Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment to lockout - Fast Black aluminum upper tubes - Solo Air spring
The RockShox Recon sets the benchmark for value-based performance. Recon represents a perfect partnership between Reba’s lower legs and bombproof RockShox steel Fast Black upper tubes. Adopting the Reba chassis allowed the design team to employ shorter upper tubes, which means Recon just went on a serious weight-loss program. The Motion Control damper features low speed compression adjustment to lockout. - NEW "E-MTB" decal for Diffusion Black options - Fast Black steel upper tube finish - Solo Air spring - OneLoc remote compatible
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
- Lugged Cross fork to match the Double Cross Cyclocross frames - Lugged crown with Tange CrMo construction - Features eyelets for front rack and braze-ons for low-rider panniers - 44mm rake - Brake mount: cantilever
- Tange Infinity CrMo steel fork for 29" or 27.5" (650B) MTB wheels - Suspension corrected for 100mm-travel 29er frames or 120-130mm 650B frames - Unicrown with straight D-shaped blades, International Standard disc mounts - 1-1/8" threadless CrMo steerer, 47mm rake
- Forged dropouts with eyelets, straight-gauge oval tapered blades - Dimension Forks are intended for general recreational riding only; they are not intended for aggressive riding, stunt riding or road racing - 85mm threaded section - Fits up to 30c tires - Axle to Crown Length: 382 mm - Brake Mount (Fork): Long Reach Caliper (55mm - 73mm) - Crown Race: 27 - Front Axle: 9mm x 100mm - Material: Steel - Offset: 50mm - S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 25.4-24tpi Quill - Steerer Type: Straight - Weight: 839g, 876g, 907g - Wheel Size: 27"
Page 1 of 5 Next page