$50.03 - $61.29
- 4mm-thick 7075 aluminum
$38.00 - $132.00
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 10-speed Exogram compact crank, these are the rings for you. RED Exogram cranks have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm
$38.00 - $135.00
Replace worn out chainrings or change out gearing with SRAM's RED X-Glide Chainrings. These solid rings are crafted from aluminum using SRAM's X-Glide tooth profiles for quick, responsive shifting. If you have a SRAM RED 10-speed Exogram* standard crank, these are the rings for you. RED Exogram cranks have a hidden 5th bolt behind the crank arm
Proven on the World Cup circuit, Shimano's Saint chainrings are optimized for single-ring drivetrains and the rigors of competitive downhill racing. They're available in a variety of tooth counts to suit your riding style or course.
This is Tom Dugan’s all new signature sprocket. In addition to its classic look, the Fang increases in thickness towards the center of the sprocket for increased strength. FEATURES - 7075 Aluminum INTERFACE OPTIONS - StandardSocket Drive (Black Only) - Spline Drive (with 19mm Adapter, Black Only)
$34.99 - $35.00
The Shimano R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through a reinforced chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
• New asymmetrical tooth profiling and more upshift and downshift zones yield instantaneous, smooth and quiet shifting • CNC-machined from super-hard AL-7075 to maximize wear resistance and impact strength • Three times stiffer than Team and Race rings • 3x10 chainrings are compatible with 9-speed drivetrains if a complete set is used
- The same technology found on Renthal's motocross sprockets - CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum with hard anodized surface coating for longevity - *23.8mm axle hole with aluminum adapters for 19mm and 22mm axles - 50g/25t
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with rounded tooth profile to reduce chain wear
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - Oval shape for increased power and efficiency - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
$50.00 - $73.99
Narrow/Wide tooth design for chain retention on 1x systems - 10 or 11 speed compatible - Mud clearing channels - CNC 7075 Swiss Alloy
120 BCD cranksets were introduced with SRAM 2x10 drivetrains and are excellent candidates for a 1x conversion with our patented Drop-Stop chainrings. These rings will allow you to convert your 120 BCD crankset, like the SRAM XX and others, to a 1x application! - These rings fit any 120 BCD crankset or spider - For SRAM cranksets you must use the stock M8.5 bolts. These are not standard bolts and Wolf Tooth's bolts will not work with this chainring. Note that only about 3 threads will engage (same with the stock SRAM rings) - For the 36t chainring and non-SRAM cranksets you will need the M8.5 bolts from Wickwerks if your crankset doesn't already have them. These bolts actually have more threads engaged and will work better than the SRAM ones. - 36t is the smallest number of teeth that fits on a 120 BCD - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
This 94 BCD 5 bolt ring will serve all your Vintage crankset and Surly crankset needs! - 4 of the holes are threaded and 1 is a normal through bolt hole (done for Surly compatibility). Use a stock 10mm chainring bolt for the fifth, hidden arm. - These rings fit any 94 BCD 5 bolt crankset - For Plus size bike applications with the Surly OD crankset, e.g. Instigator and Krampus, you will need to use the stock spacers (Spacer Kit QBP Part number CR8609) that came with your 1x setup. You will also need some 16mm bolts from problem solvers. - This ring will work with your vintage 94 BCD 5-bolt cranksets!! - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention). - Provide a great chainline on most boost bikes.
$79.00 - $89.95
- Cyclocross ring with Drop-Stop tooth design to prevent unwanted chain drop - Recommended for use with 10 or 11sp chain (10sp chain works on 9sp drivetrain) - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
$75.00 - $77.00
The XTR M960, now 4 generations old in the XTR lineage, is an oldie-but-goodie crankset and Wolf Tooth aims to meet your 1x needs with these rings. Compatibility: - These rings only fit on the M960 crankset in the middle ring position. They are a 102mm BCD. - For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle) - Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle) - If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
The EX1 drive train was designed specifically for the demands of electric-assist mountain bikes: a wide gear range with bigger jumps between gears and sturdy components to handle higher torque loads. Liberal use of features found on SRAM’s high end MTB parts provide high value, quiet operation and ease of service. - X-Sync (wide-narrow) tooth profiles for great chain management - Compatible with Bosch mid-drive E-bike systems - Material: Steel - Size/BCD: Direct mount - Recommended Group: EX1
$24.00 - $29.00
Shimano XT M8000 11-Speed Chainrings - Chainring BCD: 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Color: Silver - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Material: Aluminum - Ring Position/Type: Inner
$23.99 - $31.99
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. The teeth are ramped for precision shifting, too.
$68.99 - $79.00
Take your chain retention to the quiet, simple, light level with SRAM's X01 X-Sync Chain Ring. It features SRAM's X-Sync narrow/wide tooth profiles to securely hold a chain through the roughest terrain, no chainguide required! A variety of sizes ranging from 30T to 38T let you dial in your rig for your ride. The unique chainring design allows you to slide the ring over the crank arm, so crank removal is not required. Available in 94mm BCD for SRAM's X1 cranks, or 104mm BCD to convert your standard crank to a single-ring system.
$49.99 - $60.00
SRAM's road chainrings are stamped from 7075 aluminum for low weight and excellent strength. Shifting pins and ramped teeth deliver precision shifting, too.
$42.60 - $102.80
- For use with Shimano XTR M985 crankset - CNC-machined 7075-T6 aluminum - Anodized grey with laser-etched graphics - Modified shift gates and profiles improve shift performance
Specialized's SRAM chainrings are light and stiff, a perfect fit with your S-Works MTN cranks. • 104 BCD SRAM XX1 style ring • Incudes chainring bolts and spacers for S-Works MTN cranks • Compatible with XX1/XO1 SRAM drivetrains • SRAM X-Sync technology provides durability and chain management
$17.00 - $95.00
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Chainring BCD: 110 Shimano Asymmetric - Material: Aluminum
FSA's Pro Road chainrings are made from CNC-machined 7000-series aluminum for low weight. The teeth are ramped and pinned for excellent shifting, too.
- DualHex kits: 5mm-broach bolts with 6mm-broach nuts for secure 2-wrench assembly - Triple kit can be used on 5-arm or 4-arm mountain/road cranks (includes 5 inner chainring bolts in addition to middle/outer bolt/nut set)
- XX1-designed splined spider and Torx chainring bolt set to fit Specialized's S-Works hollow-carbon/hirth-joint cranks with removable spider - *XX1 X-Sync 1x11sp chainring sold separately
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
• Double-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
• Triple-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Durable steel construction • Chain guard • 48/38/28-teeth chainrings
Page 1 of 7 Next page