Keep your loyal steed protected from sticky fingers with ABUS' burly City Chain 1010. Its hardened 9mm steel chain links resist prying and cutting to provide maximum protection wherever you park. The stout ABUS Plus lock cylinder features an integrated cover and the key even sports a light so you can easily unlock your ride after dark. And, the City Chain is wrapped in a durable finish-protecting cover, too. - Length: 55 inches
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level bicycles - 10mm high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
- Good protection at low theft risk - Recommended for securing entry level bicycles - 10mm high quality and flexible steel cable - Synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle's paintwork - Dark-touch-function facilitates use in the dark thanks to special imprinting - Two component molded digits guarantee life-long visibility - Individually settable code - Snap Cage bracket (SCMU) for universal mounting
$59.99 - $69.99
-5 mm bars with a core of light steel and synthetic coating to prevent damage to the bicycle‘s paintwork -The bars and the lock body are made of particularly light materials and ferrous alloy -Bars are linked with special rivets -Premium automatic cylinder -The Bordo Lite Mini fits perfectly into jersey pocket
$50.00 - $75.00
OTTOLOCK is designed for quick stops and protecting against opportunity theft. Starting weight at just 145g and coiling to a compact 3-inch diameter, OTTOLOCK is truly portable and always there when you need it. OTTOLOCK is not a replacement for a U-Lock. For maximum security, use a redundant locking method with both a U-Lock and a secondary lock. See Use Guidelines. - Lightweight: Weighs only 145g - 260g and is easily stowed. So light and portable you won’t even know you are carrying it. - Compact: Coils to a 3-inch diameter. Keep it in or around your saddle bag, backpack, in your pocket, or anywhere you want. - Durable: Chip-resistant Cerakote paint and Santoprene plastic that will not scuff or harm finishes. - Convenient: Keyless resettable combination. - Weight: 18" = 145g / 30" = 175g / 60" = 260g
$15.99 - $17.99
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
The ABUS uGrip 560 cable lock features an 8mm steel cable with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convince.
$29.99 - $34.99
ABUS quality locking cylinder (hardened steel) with an automatic cylinder and reversible key. - Hardened 5mm square chain with a durable black textile sleeve that protects the bike's paint from scratches - Easily transported under the seat, wrapped compactly around the seat post
Don't come back to your locked bike only to find a sad frame missing its wheels and saddle. ABUS's NutFix system protects wheels and seat posts against theft using a physical trick. Thieves don't know the trick, but you do, so you can open them with a standard wrench. Seat post clamp locks include the post clamp as well as fixing bolt and nut.
NutFix Sinlge Skewer Component security as a replacement for quick-release axles Secure locking thanks to innovative gravitation technology Patented technology for a high level of lock-picking protection Can be installed using a conventional SW 8 open-jaw wrench 135mm M5 threaded
This bracket is for convenient carrying of Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools
$16.99 - $17.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
• Unique combination U-lock • 4-digit resettable combination • 12mm-thick hardened steel shackle • 165mm shackle length • Rubber coated shackle • 6ft-long steel braided cable included
$11.69 - $16.49
- Multi-purpose looped ends - Extra flexible steel cable - Straight non-coiling - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Diameter: 10mm
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Armored steel cable - 2 keys included
- Medium-duty tough to pick lock - Hardened steel plates and lock casing - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included - Length: 69cm / 27-inches
$7.99 - $9.99
- Light-duty steel lock mechanism - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket not included
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 25-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
When security is your priority, the Serfas U-Lock has you covered. Its hardened steel and double dead bolt construction will keep your bike safe and secure, while a durable rubber coating protects your finish. The additional 4-foot coiling cable provides extra locking options. Plus it includes a mounting bracket so you'll never leave home without it.
A unique keyed folding bike lock that provides secure protection and folds to a super compact, easy-to-carry package. Ultra-portable protection We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Elite Keyed Mini Folding Lock is 60cm in length and features 5mm soft-touch steel construction and a unique folding design that maximizes security in a super compact, easy-to-store design. Product details - 5mm hardened-steel construction provides secure protection across a 60cm length - Soft-touch coating for a smooth look and feel that protects bike from scratching - Storage mount with latch easily mounts to bike for secure transport - Premium-keyed cylinder core provides added protection against picking - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - Includes folding lock, storage bag/mount, and 2 keys (replacement keys available) - Security rating 7
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft. Keep your saddle safe A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure. Product details - Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike - Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately) - Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock - 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length - PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
Serfas' Combo Cable Lock offers convenient protection. It's 6-feet long to reach around the frame and wheels, uses an extra-thick, 15mm-diameter cable for safety, is self coiling for easy storage, and is vinyl-coated for weather resistance and to protect your frame's finish. Plus, it includes a resettable, 4-digit combination lock.
$18.99 - $21.99
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Mounting bracket included - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 3.5x5.5" - Type: Mini w/4`x10mm cable
ABUS' Pro Tectic 4960 Chain provides an additional layer of security when using the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock (sold separately). Patented "push n' lock" technology makes using this accessory chain a snap, no separate closing of the shackle is necessary, and your bike can be easily secured to a fixed object. The 6mm chain is made of special hardened steel. This chain cannot lock to itself, only to the Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 6 mm - Shackle Shape: None - Length: 85 cm/100 cm - For use with the ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 Frame Lock
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Tresor 6615C features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS 2k Combination Dial is made of two distinct materials–the numbers aren't simply painted on–so your combination digits will never rub off and you'll have a lifetime of readability. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615C takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - 2K Combination Dial for lifelong readability - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
- Doubledown double bolt security - 14mm hardened steel shackle - Mounting bracket included - 2 keys included
ABUS' Pro Tectic Frame Lock is good for quick errands in safe neighborhoods. Its extra-wide opening—2.48 inches wide and 4.25 inches high—locks your rear wheel, preventing your bike from rolling or being ridden, while accommodating a variety of tire/wheel sizes. The case, 8.5mm shackle, and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are all made of special temper-hardened steel. The locking mechanism is in the lock body, providing an easy connection to the 4960 accessory chains and cables (each sold separately), and letting you lock your bike to a fixed object. The 4960 can be mounted to the bike using either the cantilever brake-mount option or the spannband LH adapter for bikes without screw/bolt sockets. - Mechanism Type: Key - Diameter: 8.5 mm - Shackle Height: 108 mm - Shackle Width Inner: 6.3 cm - 2 keys are supplied with the lock
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
$29.99 - $34.99
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Microflex features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS snap closure makes locking a breeze–no key needed to close the lock! Just snap it shut and off you go. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615K takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint and the automatic key cylinder offers solid drill protection. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - Two keys provided with lock - Automatic key cylinder makes locking even easier! - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap! - Diameter: 15mm