As tubeless road technology continues to develop, Orange Seal provides a practical, inexpensive, “tubed” solution for flat prevention on your road bike. The Orange Seal Road Kit includes two 48mm 700-18x23c road tubes with removable valve core (RVC) stems, our injection system, RVC tool, and a 4-ounce bottle of sealant. By adding 2 ounces of sealant to each road tube, you eliminate most of those annoying punctures. Once injected into the tubes, installed, and inflated, your tires should hold air longer which means you don’t need to pump them up every time you ride. Our system adds negligible weight to your normal road bike set-up, while providing “liquid insurance” against most of those pesky, ride-interrupting flats. ?
- Practical, tubed solution for flat prevention
- 2 ounces of sealant in each tube helps eliminate most punctures and holds air longer, allowing more time between inflations
- A premium, proprietary latex sealant formula
- Contains multiple shapes and sizes of solid particles called nanites which quickly seal any hole, keeping air in the tire
- Road kit include 2 RVC tubes (700c x 18 – 23, 48mm valve), RVC tool, and 4oz of sealant