absoluteBLACK 1x Oval Direct Mount Chainrings for SRAM greatly improve traction and climbing abilities. They are designed for SRAM cranks that have a 3-bolt direct mount interface and removable spider and will only work with 12-speed Hyperglide+ chains. Direct mount chainrings provide significant weight savings over a standard spider and chainring combination. They are crafted from CNC machined 7075 aluminum and feature an anodized finish for exceptional durability. Ovality has been optimized for each chainring size, ranging from 10.2-14.4%, with timing of 110.5-116.3° after TDC (top dead center).
- This chainring will only work with Shimano Hyperglide+ CN-M9100, 8100, and 7100 chains due to the different thickness of the teeth
- Teeth have been 3D-machined for ultimate mud shedding and quieter operation
- 3mm offset converts any SRAM crank into Boost setup needed on Boost-spaced bikes
- Designed for GXP, DUB, and long-spindle BB30 cranks
- Provides excellent weight-to-strength ratio
- 3mm offset is designed for 141/148 Boost spacing on standard DUB/GXP/long-spindle BB30, as well as 157 Super Boost spacing on dedicated Super Boost DUB cranks
|Black / 34T||5110846004461||SROVBSH/34BK||ABS97757651K|