Parts & Accessories
The Wheels Manufacturing BBright Press Fit Bottom Bracket Adaptor for GXP Cranks adapts 24/22mm cranks (SRAM, Truvativ, etc.) to most BBRight frames. Compatible with 2011-2012 Cervelo models R3, R3 Team, S5, S5 Team, S5 VWD, R5ca and R5 VWD. - Includes eight 0.7mm shims for fine-tuning chain line - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 8g/pr
Wheels Manufacturing BBRIGHT BB30A and PF30A Adaptor for 24mm Spindle Cranks adapts 24mm spindle cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.) to most BBRight frames. Compatible with 2011-2012 Cervelo models R3, R3 Team, S5, S5 Team, S5 VWD, R5ca and R5 VWD. - Also adapts Cannondale BB30a and PF30a frames to 24mm spindle cranks (Shimano, FSA, etc.). - Includes eight 0.7mm shims for fine-tuning chain line - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for inner triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male bolts to securly connect your chainrings to your crank.
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
$14.99 - $15.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- For fitting SRAM/Truvativ BB30 cranks to 68mm shell BB30/PF30 frames if spacer kit is missing - Already supplied with all aftermarket BB30/PF30 bottom bracket bearing sets, but not with OEM applications
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Replacement left-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS CITY E6000
TruVativ's Stylo All Mountain Guard is all-mountain chainring protection with style. This 4mm thick aluminum guide is 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
Machined aluminum spacers for freehubs. Great for fine tuning freewheel and cassette placement or improving chainline. Also good for bottom bracket spacing with BSA BB cups. - Inner Diameter: 35.0mm - Outer Diameter: 40.7mm - Material: Aluminum - Finish: Polished - Bags of 10
$79.99 - $89.99
Spindle and hardware kit for Race Face CINCH MTB and fatbike cranks.
$64.26 - $82.62
- Simple but effective upper chain guide for 1x9/10sp applications - Captive hardware for easy installation and adjustment - Adjustable for 49.5-50.5mm chainlines - BB, ISCG, ISCG-05, E-type and Direct Mount (Shimano) mounting options - Fits 32-42t rings - 55-65g
The Easton Spider and Ring assembly features the Cinch Direct Mount System, making a swap between ring configurations a fast and simple procedure. This system also provides a significant weight savings by eliminating the material overlap and extra bolt hardware that is required for a traditional spider with chainring configuration. - EA90 Aluminum
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with Cannondale cranksets that have removable spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M4 (minus 4mm - dished toward the frame): For Cannondale bikes with the Ai (asymmetric integration) offset rear triangle AND all Cannondale 27.5 Plus bikes - M9 (minus 9mm - dished toward the frame): For standard (non-Ai offset) bikes - M1 (minus 1mm - dished toward the frame): For the Fat CAAD only
- Includes replacement lower roller, 608 2Rs cartridge bearings, axle, bolts, and washers to fit Stinger and Dewlie chain guides
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
The Wheels Manufacturing 386 EVO Adapter for 22/24mm Spindle Cranks adapts SRAM/Truvativ cranks to 386EVO-standard frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell or cups, then install the cranks using the included spacers to adjust chainline or to take up any side-to-side movement in the crank. - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 48g/pr Includes - (1) - 24mm ID adapter (for right-side) - (1) - 22mm ID adapter (for left-side) - (8) - 0.7mm spacers
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
$19.99 - $20.99
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
SR Suntour's XCT is a replacement left crank arm for square or diamond taper-oriented cranks that features aluminum alloy construction.
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
With the SXg, MRP delivers a guide without compromise and with no equal. No longer does the desire for protection and both upper and lower retention have to come at the expense of weight, efficiency, or the addition of moving parts - have your cake and eat it too. With the SXg covering all those bases, it’s the first guide in history that’s equally at home on anything from aggressive, short-travel bikes to Armageddon-ready Rampage rigs, and everywhere in-between. It’s a guide that refuses to be pigeon-holed, blurring the lines between typical industry definitions - a little country and a little rock, as they say. But, in this case, it’s a whole lotta rock. High-security chain retention and bulletproof chainring defense in an innovative, lightweight package with zero efficiency loss make the SXg ideal for a wide range of uses. Whippersnapper™ technology provides lower retention without moving parts or friction. The most advanced chainguide on the market, the SXg is the go-to of the top Rampage stuntmen, World Cup downhill pilots, and superhuman enduro tacticians. - Whippersnapper™ lower guide. - Full-size, nylon HD upper guide with co-molding. - Integrated SX skid provides safeguard to the chainring and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Nylon and TPU co-molding in the Whippersnapper™ provides durable protection from external blows and mutes internal contact with the chain. - Swingset™ hardware. - All installation and adjustment operations are possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - Available in 30-34t and 34-38t sizing. - Alloy guides compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider, carbon 50mm and wider. Boost 148 compatible. - ISCG-05 only. - 149g (34-38t Alloy ISCG-05)
$10.00 - $12.00
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
Replacement crank spindle for Easton EC90 SL cranks
$13.99 - $19.95
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
Easton spider and ring assemblies for CINCH cranks.
Page 1 of 5 Next page